We laughed and kept saying"see u soon",but inside we both knew we'd never see each other again.
我们笑着说再见,却深知再见遥遥无期。
——《The Legend of 1900》
你不了解真正的失去,唯有爱别人胜于自己,才能体会。
——《心灵捕手》
We sat and drank with the Sun on our shoulders and felt like free men.
阳光洒肩头,仿佛自由人。
——《The Shawshank Redemption》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味。
——《Forrest Gump》
Lonely people in this world are afraid to take the first step.
世界上孤独的人都害怕迈出第一步。
—— 《Green Book》
Life is not like cooking, put all the ingredients are ready before the pot.
人生不能象做菜,把所有的料都准备好了才下锅。
——《Eat Drink Man Woman》
Live in the present, regardless of gains and losses, with the heart of doing nothing to do things
活在当下,不计得失,以无为之心做有为之事
——《3 Idiots》
“Is life always this hard,or is it just when you are a kid?" " Always like this."
人生总是那么痛苦吗?还是只有小时候是这样? 总是如此。
——《Léon The Professional》
In case I don’t see you… Good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
如果再也不能见到你,祝你早安,午安,晚安!
——《The Truman Show》
Now, you're thinking about this all wrong. It's not so much what you look like. It's what's inside that he can't stand.
你想错了,他在乎的不是你的外表,他看重的是你的灵魂。
——《How to Train Your Dragon》
We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了最熟悉的陌生人。
——《Gone with the Wind》
After all, tomorrow is another day.
无论如何,明天又是新的一天。
——《La vita è bella》
You let youself be overcome by sorrow. You will drown in it.
你让自己沉溺在悲伤里会越陷越深的。
——《12 Years a Slave》
Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It's about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你 。
——《Up》
I'm messed up. I am. You know, on the one hand, I want to forget her. On the other hand, I know that she's the only person in the entire universe that will make me happy.
我真的很惨,一方面我想忘了她,另一方面,我知道全宇宙只有她可以让我快乐。
——《500 Days of Summer》
The bigger the man, the deeper his imprint. And if he loves, he suffers, knowing it's a dead-end street.
越是煎熬 越刻骨铭心 爱了就要受苦 明知没有结果 。
——《Nuovo Cinema Paradiso》
We re meant to lose the people we love. How else would we know how important they are to us.
我们注定要失去我们所爱之人,不然我们怎么知道他们在我们生命中有多重要?
——《Zootopia》
Be determined. Instead of intending to just try, do it.
要下定决心去拼一把,而不只是试一试。
——《Star Wars》
When you re young, you just believe there ll be many people with whom you ll connect with. Later in life, you realize it only happens a few times.
年轻的时候你以为会和许多人心灵相通,但是后来你发现,这样的事情一辈子只会发生那么几次。
——《Before Sunset》
Love means never having to say you're sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。
——《Love Story》(1970)
Your spark isn't your purpose. That last box fills in when you are ready to come live. And, the thing is, you are pretty great at Jazzing.
火花不是人生目标。当你准备好去生活的那一刻,火花就已经被点燃。还有,你真的很爵士。
——《Soul》
-How are you gonna spend your life?
-你将如何度过这一生?
-I'm not sure. But, I'm going to live every minute of it.
-我也不知道,但是,我会珍惜当下的每一分钟。
——《Soul》
Some people just can't let go of their own anxieties and obsessions, leaving them lost and disconnected from life.
有些人就是放不下自己的焦虑和痴迷,以至于他们迷失自我,与人生脱节。
——《Soul》
I'm happy as a clam, my man. Not everyone can be Charles Drew inventing blood transfusions.
我很开心,伙计。并不是每个人都能成为像查尔斯·德鲁那样发明输血的人。
I get to meet interesting folks like you, make them happy, and make them handsome.
我会遇到像你这样有趣的人,让他们快乐,让他们看起来英俊。
——《Soul》
Some people just can't let go of their own anxieites an d obsessions, leaving them lost and disconnected from life.
有些人就是放不下自己的焦虑和执念,以至于他们迷失自我与人生脱节。
——《Soul》
Sometimes you have to reach into someone else’s world to find out what’s missing in your own.
有时,你必须进入别人的世界去发现自己的世界缺少什么。
——《The Upside》(USA, 2019)
You fall off the horse, you get up, get back on.
跌倒了就再爬起来。
——《The Upside》(USA, 2019)
-I took it? 'Cause I'm a thief, right?
-我偷走了?因为我就是个贼,对吧?
-Well, aren't you?
-难道不是么?
-You know, that's my past and I will own that. I got no problem with that. But I'm moving forward.
-这是我的过去,我承认。我接受自己的过去,但我在向前进。
——《The Upside》(USA, 2019)